Re: [wpmac] Digest Number 317

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      tj dombrowski said:

      >Whatever happened to Wordperfect for Java.

      It was never released by Corel, and they just shelved it and forgot about
      it. I'm not sure that anyone who worked on it originally still works for
      Corel, and in recent years folks that I've talked to with Corel don't
      know anything about it.

      It's really a shame, because it was almost identical to WordPerfect/Mac,
      and it would have been the perfect solution for multi-platform
      compatibility.

      Randy B. Singer

      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html