Re: Intel Macs and WP 3.5e

  • TJ Dombrowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      once you are on intel arch, i would think PearPC would be a better option once someone
      compiles a version for MacIntel.

      pearpc.sourceforge.net
      www.pearpc.net

      pear runs osx tiger now and is very good and bettersupported than sheepskin.

      TJ

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, J Busch <job4031@y...> wrote:

      > I have a MacBook on order and have been watching and waiting for software that will
      run classic. I just came across SheepShaver(http://www.gibix.net/projects/sheepshaver/)
      which seems to be close to a possible solution. It says speeds will be an 1/8th of normal
      speeds, so it may need some furthar optimizing. Anybody with a new Intel iMac able to do
      some test? I will give it a go when my MacBook arrives.