Re: [wpmac] Saving in Classic mode

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2006
      I had this, but only from 10.3 onwards. It's something to do with OS
      X's 'indexing' of files - the temp file get's indexed. Indeed, for a
      while, I had to check which was the most up to date version of the
      file when I finished working on it: the file as I named it, or the
      WP_xx?????. The problem was eventually solved in Tiger, but not by
      Apple. Tiger indexes files, too, for Spotlight. Gero Hermann produced
      a Spotlight-er for WP that specifically does not index WP temp files
      and, therefore, only the named version is preserved. It requires
      Tiger and the WP Spotlight Plugin, but the problem vanishes.

      Geoff