Re: [wpmac] WordPerfect to read on OS X10.4

  • Rick Albright
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2005
      What's wrong with just using WordPerfect in Classic mode? It's really
      quite seamless, except for the initial time to launch Classic? I would
      call this "normal fashion," and if you're actually launching Classic
      and WP, you should not get any garbage characters. You should only see
      those if you're trying to read it in a text editor.
      Rick Albright