version question

  • regalo3000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      If I might ask a stupid question: Is version 3.5e more or less the
      same as version 3.5.4? And what are the main differences?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "regalo3000" <regalo3000@y...>
        wrote:

        > If I might ask a stupid question: Is version 3.5e more or less the
        > same as version 3.5.4? And what are the main differences?

        3.5e has more features but, more importantly, it's more stable, and
        recommended for all users. For best results, d/l a copy from one of
        the sites in the Links section here, and also d/l the OS 8/9/Classic
        updater.