Open many URLs at once

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      I got an email with a list of over 100 URLs, and wanted to look at
      each one. So I pasted the list into a WP doc and ran this
      Applescript. It will ask you where your web browser is the first
      time you run it:

      tell application "WordPerfect" to set theText to text of document 1

      set text item delimiters to return
      set textItems to text items of theText

      repeat with i in textItems
      set i to i as string
      if character 1 of i = " " then set i to text 2 thru -1 of i
      if character -1 of i = " " then set i to text 1 thru -2 of i
      tell application "your web browser" to ¬
      end repeat