wordperfect/Mac

  • Orlando Penner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      I'm using wordperfect for windows version 9 running in windows xp in vitual pc6. I just want to find out where i can download the latest version tha is made to run on the mac operating system. i find places that used to have the download but no longer have it. if anyone knows where i can find it i'd appreciate that information. Thank you, Orlando