Wordperfect

  • Orlando Penner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Does anyone know where i can get the latest version of
      Word Perfect that runs in osx tiger or panther? Now
      i'm using wordperfect and running in virtual windows
      but that seems to run very slow. My daughter is using
      the computer for university and she insists on using
      word perfect instead of word. I'm running a 12"
      powerbook g4 1ghz.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • lawsoncr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
        WP 3.5 for mac runs fine in classic mode under OSX. It is about 10yr
        old. Though dropped by corel you can probably find on ebay or similar
        outlet