Re: [wpmac] Urgent Question!!!

  • Richard Fallstrom
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
      Tracy,

      An "applet" is a very small, single purpose/function application. An
      applet will usually not have a user interface since what it does has
      been predetermined. An applet will usually quit when it is done. The
      only exception I know to this are a class of applets written for Java.

      Is this any clearer?

      Rick