Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Word > WP 2.0 - for OSX and Classic

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      Update to Error Message: As John's email proposed, I downloaded a new
      version of WP's Conversions folder and copied across the RTF
      converter. I got the Error message once again, but then I ran the
      droplet on an rtf file through Ragtime and that worked. I then tried
      it on a simple .doc file and that worked, too (it actually wasn't
      that simple - there were hyperlinks in the file and these were
      translated). Finally, I ran it on a .doc file with loads of footnotes
      - no problems. It still can't do tables or graphics (no matter what
      it seems to say it's doing), but this is the best Word conversion
      I've seen.