Re: My New WP-Friends!

  • spdorsey
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2005
      What if I do not have Classic installed on my Mac? I am running 10.4.3 with no classic. Is
      there still a way to install WP? The 3.5 installer tries to launch Classic.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2005
        Lurking on your Tiger Install disk is the bits of the system
        necessary to install a System Folder running 9.22 that the Classic
        PrefPane will launch. You must install that.

        Geoff