[wpmac] Re: footnotes in tables?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RjC <rjtc@o...> wrote:

      > hopefully, to make this simpler, we would like to have a
      > endnote within the table corresponding to a footnote at
      > the bottom of the same page (as opposed to my previous
      > post where I advised we wanted to have the endnote in the
      > table). Is this possible?

      Try this:

      Enter your notes as endnotes (so they will enter in the
      table) but use Note Editor 5.0, free in the Files section
      here. When your document is finished and formatted (so that
      page breaks are set), leaving some room at the bottom of
      each page and adding hard page breaks, paste each page's
      notes from the Note Editor into that page's footer or into
      body text at the bottom of the page.

      John R.
    • RjC
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
        John & Geoff: thank's so much for your reply's. Once we learned that we
        couldn't use footnotes/endnotes in tables, at least in the way we wanted, we
        decided to remove the 2 tables so we could footnotes. Again, many thanks
        for your time. rich

        circa 11/2/2005 6:34 PM, "[rjc]" <[rjtc@...]> opined: