Re: [wpmac] Re: footnotes in tables?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
      This is where I have to hand over the baton to someone else. Endnotes
      are not my speciality. I have tried moving them to the bottom of the
      page, but I seem to remember that that was something to do with where
      they appear on the last page - they still appeared at the end of the
      document.

      Sorry

      Geoff

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RjC <rjtc@o...> wrote:

        > hopefully, to make this simpler, we would like to have a
        > endnote within the table corresponding to a footnote at
        > the bottom of the same page (as opposed to my previous
        > post where I advised we wanted to have the endnote in the
        > table). Is this possible?

        Try this:

        Enter your notes as endnotes (so they will enter in the
        table) but use Note Editor 5.0, free in the Files section
        here. When your document is finished and formatted (so that
        page breaks are set), leaving some room at the bottom of
        each page and adding hard page breaks, paste each page's
        notes from the Note Editor into that page's footer or into
        body text at the bottom of the page.

        John R.
      • RjC
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
          John & Geoff: thank's so much for your reply's. Once we learned that we
          couldn't use footnotes/endnotes in tables, at least in the way we wanted, we
          decided to remove the 2 tables so we could footnotes. Again, many thanks
          for your time. rich

          circa 11/2/2005 6:34 PM, "[rjc]" <[rjtc@...]> opined: