[ANN] UltraClip 2.1

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      This text glossary supports any number of entries, each containing any amount of text.
      Choose the Paste command to get a menu of all clips you've created; choose any one and
      that text is inserted in your WP document.

      New in this version: clips will be indexed by OSX 10.4's Spotlight search feature. Trailing
      space after a pasted clip is gone. Clip folder can be anywhere; an included command will
      open it for convenience in editing clips.

      Even if you never use a glossary, you'd like the included Redraw macro, that fixes any display
      problems (I've assigned it a keystroke, and use it more often than we should have to).

      Free, in the Files section here.