Re: Future of WordPerfect Redux

  • R. Kevin Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      Thanks for clearing that up--this was just hearsay which sounded
      plausible, but I had never looked into ay of it personally. I guess I
      don't quite see the "not even MS" part, since they've done some pretty
      dumb things before (they weren't clever enough to discourage antitrust
      suits from occurring in the first place, and antitrust law is
      notoriously subjective in any case), but I will take your statements
      below as factual. Thank you again.