[ANN] “Opening & Converting in WP-Mac” info document

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Working with our favorite word processor these days entails
      increasing amounts of document transfer with others using
      different programs, often on the other platform, as well as
      downloading files from the net.

      Smokey Ardisson has written a comprehensive overview of
      what needs to be done to convert word processing
      documents to open in WPMac, and how to do it.

      In the Conversion folder of the Files section here.

      Thanks Smokey!