New problems

  • fleance159
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
      Out of the blue: Saving a WP 3.5e for Mac file to Word in order to email it as an attachment to
      colleagues, I opened it as a Word doc just to check that everything was fine. Fonts, point
      size, and hanging indents had all changed.

      Never happened before; what's up?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
        Take a look in Word at your WPDefaults style sheet. Edit that in Word
        and the conversion should be smooth in future.

        Geoff