Re: WP won't open a @#$% thing!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Smokey Ardisson"
      <alqahira@m...> wrote:

      > (John R, maybe we need to combine some of this with
      > the "opening WP-PC files" notes and produce a general
      > guide to opening files in properly in WP-Mac running
      > under Mac OS X?)
      >
      > Hope this helps,
      > Smokey

      Very good idea, especially since many of the new folks
      coming to WPMac will be, I'd guess, either those who
      used WP PC and are switching platforms or those staying
      with the PC but want Mac translation for a variety of reasons.

      Adding your post to the "Conversion Tips - PC to Mac" file
      already in Files -> Conversions looks like a good introduction.