screenshot request

  • rkb93277
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Hi,

      New member to this group... Anyway, I am awaiting the delivery of an
      iMac (running OS 9) I bought on eBay. I plan to install WP 3.5e, and am
      looking forward to using it.

      In the meantime, would anyone be willing to post screenshots of WP on
      Mac to the "Photos" section here? Just want to whet my appetite. ;-)

      Thanks!

      -Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rkb93277" <rkb93277@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > New member to this group... Anyway, I am awaiting the delivery of
        > an iMac (running OS 9) I bought on eBay. I plan to install WP 3.5e,
        > and am looking forward to using it.
        >
        > In the meantime, would anyone be willing to post screenshots of WP
        > on Mac to the "Photos" section here? Just want to whet my appetite.
        > ;-)

        The WordPerfect User Guide, in the Files section here, has almost
        500 pages, many with screenshots.