Nisus 2.5 & WordPerfect

  • natalie_de_manerville
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      I've opened over a dozen docs of various kinds including formatted
      letters, decisions, briefs, foot & end-noted research of both WP for
      the Mac and PC, and Nisus 2.5 opened them all without a single hitch.
      The formatting is pretty reasonable too (incredibly)... on my setup
      anyway (Panther 10.3.8). YMMV but I think most who try it will be
      very pleasantly surprised. So far in my own experience, this is the
      very best foreign application at decently opening WP docs. This will
      save me many hours of reformatting.

      Natalie