Ultraclip update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      When I located the UltraClip 2.0 folder in System Folder > Prefs >
      WP, I hadn't realized that OSX's Spotlight does not index the classic
      system folder (unless you specifically tell it to in Terminal, and
      then it doesn't auto-update). I'm going to write an update to put the
      folder wherever you want it. Anyone have further ideas for an update?

      (UltraClip is a text glossary for WP. Works with OS 7.5-10.4.
      Supports any number of entries, each containing any amount of text.
      Free in the Files section here.)