Re: Conversions

  • fidlow525
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 22, 2005
      John, I've now joined the group. I've never really had any trouble with WP 3.5e. It's
      too bad that it really isn't used much any more and they stopped updating the Mac
      version. Can you help me with my conversion problem?

      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 11, 2013
        What version of WP does your client use?

        What software do you mean, that requires OS 10.6?