Re: How to break WPMAC password protection. (detailed instructions)

  • mightyyar
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
      Thank you so much! I have been trying to pry open a copy of my old journal that I can't
      remember the password from :(

      Unfortunately, this procedure doesn't seem to work with files from 3.1 - maybe the file
      format changed between 3.1 and 3.5 to such an extent that this won't work. I don't know
      the first thing about cryptography, but maybe I'll have a look at the code anyway... it's also
      possible that I've botched things up.