Our Spotlight plug-in is the most popular one at Apple

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2005
      At Apple's site, the top ten Spotlight downloads are:

      1. Laserlight
      2. WordPerfect Importer
      3. DeltaGraph for Mac Spotlight Plug-in
      4. photoprinto Spotlight Plug-in
      5. NeoLight (NeoOffice Spotlight Importer)
      6. ManImporter
      7. Spell Catcher X Spotlight Plug-in
      8. AOLMemoImporter
      9. Booxter
      10. Weblight

      Laserlight is a utility, so the WP plug-in is the most-
      often downloaded one there.

      Looks like our trusty program has some life left in it.

      John R.
    • Rick Taft
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
        John,

        Where is this WordPerfect Importer. I don't see it listed on Apple's
        Spotlight Downloads site.

        Rick

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Rick Taft <ricktaft@v...> wrote:

          Where is this WordPerfect Importer. I don't see it listed on Apple's
          > Spotlight Downloads site.
          >
          > Rick

          In the Files section here, as Spotlight Plug-in 1.0.1.dmg.