[ANN] WP -> Safari - supports OSX web browsers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 8:56 PM
      Jonathan Busch has written a WP macro and Applescript that
      lets you click on a web link in a WP doc and have it opened
      by your browser. It does the same thing as Browser Helper,
      announced yesterday, but may work better for you.

      It's free in the Files section here, as "WP -> Safari.zip".

      I'm glad not only to see this but to welcome Jonathan to the
      community of WP scripters. With a macro language
      comprising over 900 commands and objects, and support
      for the full Applescript object model, WP should continue
      to meet our needs for some time to come.