[ANN] Spotlight Plug-in 1.0.1

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Fixes the _xx files bug. Non-breaking spaces are now recognized
      as characters. Support for line-number and subtitle fonts,
      Universal PPC/Intel binary, PDF documentation. By Gero Herrmann.
      Free, in the Files section here as Spotlight 1.0.1.dmg or at
      http://www.ils.uec.ac.jp/~herr/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Dear Gero and John

        Many thanks.I'm reindexing as I type!