Re: WordPerfect 3.5e Install Woes

  • J Busch
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2005
      Some links that helped me get WP 3.5e installed.

      Install Instructions & WP 3.5e info:
      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/macintosh.html

      HTTP page of WP 3.5e macros & files:
      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/macintosh.html
      HTTP page of WP Installer:
      http://acmfiles.csusb.edu/corel/wpmac.html
      *Most of these files can be found on this message
      board under files

      When you download these files, you will first have to
      uncompress them with Stuffit, unless your FTP program
      or Safari is automatically set to do it for you:
      In Safari you can check this by going to Safari Menu
      -> Preferences... -> General and checking the "Open
      'Safe' files after downloading" box.

      If Safari or your ftp program isn't set to
      automatically uncompress then you shouldn't have a
      folder of files. There should be only one file which
      is compressed. It could be the file you downloaded
      was incomplete or partial and needs to be
      redownloaded.
      Cheers,
      Jonathan