Re: [wpmac] Re: Looking for ...

  • Ed Gould
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2005
      On Jul 22, 2005, at 11:10 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Ed Gould <edgould@a...> wrote:
      >
      >> ABout 10+ years ago I was doing my resume and the place that I was
      > at
      >> had a "large" bullet. The one(s) that comes with WP is(are) rather
      >> small. This was with a really old DOS version of WP
      >>
      >> Is there a way to make bullets larger in Mac WP 3.5E ?
      >
      > That's font-specific. To just increase the size of the bullet
      > in the current font and size, assign a convenient keystroke
      > to this macro:
      >
      > Relative Font Size (Very Large)
      > Type (•)
      > Relative Font Size (Normal)
      >
      > If that makes the bullet too large, change "Very Large" in
      > the first line to "Large".

      John,

      My memory is poor but you are probably correct. My *VAGUE* recollection
      says that there was a "editor" built into WP to do such things. But I
      could be wrong as it was 12+ years ago. The people that handled the
      resumes were pretty decent in WP and it took me several weeks to learn
      the ins and outs (using show codes) of WP. To this day there were some
      formatting tricks that I have never been able to reproduce.

      Thanks,

      Ed