Selecting Safari as browser

  • job4031
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
      I don't know if this is possible. But is it possible to select Safari as the browser to open links
      in WP. Classic doesn't see Safari as an application but a folder. What is the easiest way to get
      this functionality?
      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
        On Jul 17, 2005, at 7:47 PM, job4031 wrote:

        > I don't know if this is possible. But is it possible to select
        > Safari as the browser to open links
        > in WP. Classic doesn't see Safari as an application but a folder.
        > What is the easiest way to get
        > this functionality?

        I'm working on a script that will pass WP's browser links to a
        package, e.g. an OSX app. Meanwhile, Netscape 7 and iCab are classic
        browsers that you can point WP to.