Re: [wpmac] [ANN]  RSS feed for Wor dPerfect Mac

  • GAmoore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      > > This group now offers an RSS feed.

      Is this anything useful for this group? I thought RSS aggregates all kinds of
      news from various sorts to give you a personalized view of interested topics.
      In our case, we have a small group of diehards and there is little news about
      WP except "its still dead" (if you recall the old Chevy Chase line on SNL
      about that Spanish dictator).

      > Someone deserves a pat on the back for this. Great idea!
      > "Under a government which imprisons persons unjustly, the true place
      > for a  just man is also a prison"
      > Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience, 1849

      Yes, especially appropriate coming after Amnesty International's report about
      G-tmo.