Re: Tiger & WP (Was "OT -- printing problem solved!")

  • Smokey Ardisson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2005
      In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Rethorst" <jrethorst@...> wrote:

      >--- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@e...>
      >wrote:
      >
      >> If Mellel files can become Spotlight
      >> readable, can WordPerfect files? And if so, how
      >> easy is it?
      >
      >This occurred to me. Seems it can be done; I'm working on it.

      I was going to reply to Geoff's message that it would take someone
      familiar with the WP file format(s) and some Mac programming ability
      but otherwise shouldn't be *too* difficult (AFAIK, the plugin for
      NeoOffice/J and OpenOffice.org file formats was developed in a week
      or so). I'm happy to see that John R. has already jumped on it.
      I'll still be on 10.3 for a while, but it will be a nice thing to
      look forward to :-)

      Smokey
      --
      Smokey Ardisson
      Graduate Student in Middle Eastern and African History