Re: Macro help

  • rjtc5
    Message 1 of 12 , May 11 1:37 PM
      I don't know . I had a problem installing that macro. With the
      document open, I go through the process to install
      (Edit/Prefs/Librarian/set Resource drop-down to macros),
      however, nothing shows in the window to the right which I can
      copy to my library? After I updated my macro using the edit
      command under Tools>Macro and ran into problems I wanted to
      give yours a shot, but, found I was not able to copy into the
      library. rich

      Message 2 of 12 , May 12 8:16 AM
        [Taken off-list due to detailed trouble-shooting and fixed.
        I'll post a summary.]