Re: Macro help

    Message 1 of 12 , May 11, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rjtc5" <rjtc@o...> wrote:
      > john - added the "step (on)" line at the top of macro (that is a
      > pretty cool tool). Anyway, it hangs up at the line beginning with
      > "Menu (Var01; "choose email address .....".

      Does it hang in the macro I put in Files > Temporary_Items here?
      (BTW small update is now there).

      John R.
    • rjtc5
      Message 2 of 12 , May 11, 2005
        I don't know . I had a problem installing that macro. With the
        document open, I go through the process to install
        (Edit/Prefs/Librarian/set Resource drop-down to macros),
        however, nothing shows in the window to the right which I can
        copy to my library? After I updated my macro using the edit
        command under Tools>Macro and ran into problems I wanted to
        give yours a shot, but, found I was not able to copy into the
        library. rich

        Message 3 of 12 , May 12, 2005
          [Taken off-list due to detailed trouble-shooting and fixed.
          I'll post a summary.]