Re: [wordperfectmac] Re: Pages

  • GAmoore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2005
      I played with Pages in the store, and it seemed pretty nice. I did a screen
      shot, then imported it, and resized it within the document in realtime by using
      handles in full color.

      I an wondering if I can bring my equations from WP, and also I do "answer
      boxes" which are blank text with WP text borders.