Re: [wordperfectmac] Re: Pages

  • Archer Family
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2005
      On May 10, 2005, at 4:50 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

      > P.S. Does Pages _export_ RTF?

      Yes, it does, as well as Word format, HTML (poorly), plain text and .pdf

      ---Tim
    • GAmoore@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2005
        I played with Pages in the store, and it seemed pretty nice. I did a screen
        shot, then imported it, and resized it within the document in realtime by using
        handles in full color.

        I an wondering if I can bring my equations from WP, and also I do "answer
        boxes" which are blank text with WP text borders.