footnote positioning

  • roboman95
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 5:33 AM
      Am new to wp and am having difficulty with placing footnotes either in
      columns or changing the footnotes from "bottom of page" position with
      no columns in the text, to "end of text" to allow change of text to
      columns (reports document error). It appears that the option exists to
      allow footnotes to be generated in column format but it is grayed out.

      (The files have been converted from Windows)

      The documentation doesn't seem to address this issue, nor can I find
      any reference to this in the archives. Am I missing something?

      TIA
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 10:03 AM
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "roboman95" <sherar@s...>
        wrote:

        > Am new to wp and am having difficulty with placing footnotes either
        > in columns or changing the footnotes from "bottom of page" position
        > with no columns in the text, to "end of text" to allow change of
        > text to columns (reports document error). It appears that the
        > option exists to allow footnotes to be generated in column format
        > but it is grayed out.

        WPMac doesn't support footnotes in columns. To change footnotes
        to endnotes or the reverse, download "Note Editor 5.0" from the
        Files section here.