Word > WP droplet beta

  • john_rethorst
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I've just put a file named "Open in WP (AppleWorks).sit"
      in the Files section at Yahoo, in the Temporary_Items
      folder at the top of the list.

      Drop a Word file on it; it opens the file in AppleWorks
      and saves it in RTF format in the same location as the
      original; then it opens that file in WP.

      So it requires AppleWorks, and has been tested only
      on OS 10.3. Could anyone running OS 9 and/or a
      Classic version of AppleWorks test it?