WP on Tiger (OS 10.4)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
      Is anyone planning an immediate upgrade to Tiger
      when it ships on April 29?

      I see no reason to think that Classic will be any
      different. Newsgroup discussion has had the usual
      quotient of doomsayers predicting that Apple will
      drop Classic; I don't see why they'd want to do that,
      at least in the next few years (why would they? Disk
      space? : -)

      IAC when you upgrade to Tiger let us know how WP
      runs on it!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
        Tiger will support Classic. From a post by Neill Massello on
        usenet:comp.sys.mac.system: