Re: [wordperfectmac] Output formats -- 2 flavors....

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2005
      Compare your Conversions folder in the Corel WordPerfect 3.5 Enhanced
      folder. Your friend is probably missing some elements that you have.

      Geoff

      >My 3.5E will let me export as Word6, or WORD4/5. A friend also has
      >3.5E and he has neither. I can't see why that is...
      >
      >What am I missing?
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • reveal_codes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@e...>
        wrote:
        > Compare your Conversions folder in the Corel WordPerfect 3.5
        Enhanced
        > folder. Your friend is probably missing some elements that you have.
        >
        > Geoff
        >

        > >My 3.5E will let me export as Word6, or WORD4/5. A friend also has
        > >3.5E and he has neither. I can't see why that is...
        > >
        > >What am I missing?

        Thanks... the key was a file that OS9 thought was a document, but
        turned out to be executable needed...

        It now works fine...
      • Michiel Hoornweg Van Rij
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2005
          This message has accidentally been sent to me ....

          best, Michiel

          MSN Webmessenger overal en altijd beschikbaar http://webmessenger.msn.com/
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2005
            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Michiel Hoornweg Van Rij"
            <michielhvr@h...>
            wrote:

            > This message has accidentally been sent to me ....

            It's not an accident. When you joined the group, you chose the
            Individual Emails option. Thus a message any member sends to
            the group will be sent to you. You can change this option to a
            Daily Digest via email, or to No email. Many people like the
            third option, so they can read and post whenever they want
            via the web, and not get any email.