Output formats -- 2 flavors....

  • reveal_codes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8 9:52 PM
      My 3.5E will let me export as Word6, or WORD4/5. A friend also has
      3.5E and he has neither. I can't see why that is...

      What am I missing?
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8 10:43 PM
        Compare your Conversions folder in the Corel WordPerfect 3.5 Enhanced
        folder. Your friend is probably missing some elements that you have.

        Geoff

        >My 3.5E will let me export as Word6, or WORD4/5. A friend also has
        >3.5E and he has neither. I can't see why that is...
        >
        >What am I missing?
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • reveal_codes
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10 8:43 PM
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@e...>
          wrote:
          > Compare your Conversions folder in the Corel WordPerfect 3.5
          Enhanced
          > folder. Your friend is probably missing some elements that you have.
          >
          > Geoff
          >

          > >My 3.5E will let me export as Word6, or WORD4/5. A friend also has
          > >3.5E and he has neither. I can't see why that is...
          > >
          > >What am I missing?

          Thanks... the key was a file that OS9 thought was a document, but
          turned out to be executable needed...

          It now works fine...
        • Michiel Hoornweg Van Rij
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13 12:21 AM
            This message has accidentally been sent to me ....

            best, Michiel

            MSN Webmessenger overal en altijd beschikbaar http://webmessenger.msn.com/
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 13 10:07 AM
              --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Michiel Hoornweg Van Rij"
              <michielhvr@h...>
              wrote:

              > This message has accidentally been sent to me ....

              It's not an accident. When you joined the group, you chose the
              Individual Emails option. Thus a message any member sends to
              the group will be sent to you. You can change this option to a
              Daily Digest via email, or to No email. Many people like the
              third option, so they can read and post whenever they want
              via the web, and not get any email.