[ANN] Archive Index

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:46 AM
      This WP file contains the subject line of every email to
      WP-L from 1996 through 2004, every chapter, topic, and
      subtopic title in my book "Teach Yourself WordPerfect", and
      the subject of every tip in the WP Mac News, all indexed by
      Yahoo message number and by subject.

      A macro in the document searches the list for a string you
      enter, makes a new document and displays subject lines and
      index numbers. The index numbers are live links, so just
      click on a number to open that message at Yahoo in your
      browser.

      While Yahoo has its own search engine, with the advantage
      of searching entire contents of the messages rather than
      only subject lines, a search is much faster using this

      At almost 500 pages and more than 15,000 subject lines, it
      accesses a library of information of a depth not available
      to many users of any program on any platform.

      Even if you don't need to search our library, you might
      want to test the search macro in this document to see a way
      to extract text from any WP file for your own use.

      Files section, and has been submitted to ftp.r8ix.com.