Interesting variation on printing from Classic

  • Smokey Ardisson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      (not sure if WP-L is still up and running or not, but cross-posting
      in case....)

      I saw this interesting hint on MacOSXHints.com about printing from
      Classic apps "straight" to the OS X print queues (it's a variation on
      the suggestions we've posted before about printing from Classic). I
      haven't tried it, but I think I'll take it for a test-drive when I
      get chance because my current printer (USB HP LJet 1300) keeps
      disappearing from Classic and I have to re-create it every time I
      want to print!

      <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=2005030316173578>
      (be sure to read the comments, too; there are some useful pointers
      for more fine-grade tuning in some of them)

      Best,
      Smokey
      --
      Smokey Ardisson
      Graduate Student in Middle Eastern and African History