Re: Converting wordperfect dos to mac word perfect.

  • Smokey Ardisson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "decart123" <decart123@y...> wrote:

      > I just got a new mac. I downloaded Word Perfect for mac. But I can't
      > seem to open files written in dos. They don't even show up on the
      > 'open file' screen. Help please.

      In addition to the Conversions filters John R. mentioned, you'll also need to make sure the files have a valid Macintosh type code to show up in the Open File dialogue.

      Check out the "Conversion Tips" document in the Conversions folder of the Files section of this group for more info; the Conversion Droplets package (in the same place) should do the trick so that you can open the documents via double-click and through the Open File dialogue.

      Smokey
    • decart123
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Smokey Ardisson"