Re: [wordperfectmac] Re: Extreme newbie question

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2005
      Smokey Ardisson said:

      >> Hello. We are long time WP users in the PC environment and just bought an
      >iMacG5
      >> running OS X 10.3.7. Neither Appleworks nor Word will open our .wpd
      files.
      >What is the
      >> best way to access files created by WP on a PC in our new Mac? Thanks in
      >advance.
      >
      >At the moment, you have three free options and one pay option.

      There are a couple more options.

      First, you could re-save all of your WP files in Word format on your
      Windows PC before transferring them to your Macintosh.

      Or, you could get:
      CrossWords, a WordPerfect to Word conversion utility, and use that to
      convert your WP files to Word on your PC before transferring your files
      over. CrossWords will allow your documents to be converted in a batch.
      http://www.levitjames.com/crosswords/CrossWords.html

      Randy B. Singer

      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html