A note on the following chapters of "Teach Yourself WordPerfect"

  • jrethorst@post.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2004
      These are the 18 chapters of "Teach Yourself WordPerfect 3 for the Mac"
      as published by Henry Holt and Co. in 1994. Some of the material, such
      as original installation, data protection, system 7, and third-party
      "virtuoso" enhancements, is largely obsolete. The core of the book,
      though, is not. For use with the last program version 3.5e, the book
      lacks only discussion of QuickCorrect and HTML.
    • ronald80.barr
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2013
        I did not see a link from which to download the book. Please advise where that kind be found.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2013
          Messages 166-208 here, more or less. A search on "TYWP" returns a list. I should have titled them with the book title instead of the abbreviation.

          John R.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2013
            It might be better to find a hard copy -- Amazon, Alibris etc. have them. As messages here, they're only text, without illustrations. I keep meaning to redo the book as a PDF, but that would be a time-consuming project.