Re: MetaMacro

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2005
      Randall, either of these could suit your needs. I looked at Concorder
      Pro and found it fast
      with a nice interface, but didn't see a setting to show more than
      a few words of context on
      either side of the search string. MetaMacro gives you the entire
      paragraph containing your
      string.

      With MetaMacro, If one file is all you normally do this with,
      it's an extra step to put it in its
      own folder, since MM works on contents of a folder. I could revise
      the MM Extract Text
      macro that comes with MM so you could just enter a string and run the
      macro itself on any
      open WP doc. Let me know.
    • logres@redrose.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
        Let's see "Pages" do *that*! Or Word, either, for that matter.
        --Rick Albright
        <tt>
        <BR>
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson" <BR>
        <rwilson@i...> wrote:<BR>
        > So, as a lawyer, I could use that to do a word search of an <BR>
        > opponent's brief or deposition and return all occurences of the term <BR>
        > embedded in  its full context?<BR>
        <BR>
        Correct.<BR>
        <BR>