Re: [wordperfectmac] How many users?

  • ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
      Ruth, I think most of us would agree that WP Mac 3.5e runs better
      under OSX (running Classic). From version 8.x on I began
      experiencing stability problems. with WP. They disappeared when I
      migrated. OSX is a bit of a culture shock at first, but if you try
      to learn and accept the new conventions, you may come to like them. I
      know I did. I am looking forward to Tiger!

      >If you're taking a poll of how many people use WordPerfect for Mac, count me
      >in. In fact, one of the reasons I'm so reluctant to upgrade to OS X is that
      >I'm not sure WordPerfect for Mac (the final download) will still work.
      >
      >Ruth R.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      /s/ Randall C. Wilson, Esq.