Re: [wordperfectmac] How many users?

  • RBRoufberg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
      If you're taking a poll of how many people use WordPerfect for Mac, count me
      in. In fact, one of the reasons I'm so reluctant to upgrade to OS X is that
      I'm not sure WordPerfect for Mac (the final download) will still work.

      Ruth R.
    • ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
        Ruth, I think most of us would agree that WP Mac 3.5e runs better
        under OSX (running Classic). From version 8.x on I began
        experiencing stability problems. with WP. They disappeared when I
        migrated. OSX is a bit of a culture shock at first, but if you try
        to learn and accept the new conventions, you may come to like them. I
        know I did. I am looking forward to Tiger!

        >If you're taking a poll of how many people use WordPerfect for Mac, count me
        >in. In fact, one of the reasons I'm so reluctant to upgrade to OS X is that
        >I'm not sure WordPerfect for Mac (the final download) will still work.
        >
        >Ruth R.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        /s/ Randall C. Wilson, Esq.