How many users

  • Bill Adasiewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      I am wondering if anyone has any idea how many of us are still using
      Wordperfect for the Mac.

      William F. Adasiewicz
      Attorney at Law

      Main Phone
      (650) 365-6488
      ________________________________

      Correspondence Address

      P.O. Box 5617
      Redwood City, California 94063

      (650) 365-6488 (Facsimile)

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
      PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ABOVE. THIS MESSAGE MAY
      BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION AND, AS SUCH, IS PRIVILEGED AND
      CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED
      RECIPIENT OR AN AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED
      RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE
      IN ERROR. IN SUCH EVENT, PLEASE RETURN IT TO US USING THE "REPLY"
      FUNCTION AND DESTROY THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.