Re: Congrats on the new group, & a question

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "grendelicious"
      <johnsandel@e...> wrote:

      > John, this is a welcome new group. Thank you for setting it up. I've
      > been following the Radix group for some years and always found
      > folks there to be helpful & friendly.

      They sure are, and I'm looking forward to continuing discussion on
      Aron's list.

      > While I'm here, can anyone say why my F-key assignments for
      > macros in WP are not saved when I quit WP?
      >
      > I'm running version 3.5e under OSX 10.2.8. Whenever I restart
      > my G4 (or quit out of WP) upon the relaunch, I have to reassign
      > my macro F-keys. Most tedious.

      I went to the Digest index in the messages section here (message
      #1575, just after digest #953), opened it in my browser and did
      a search for "keys". I found discussion in digests 767, 777, 806,
      874 and 914. There's probably more discussion in, say, digests
      768-770 too, following the initial post.
    • John Sandel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
        On Thursday, January 13, 2005, at 08:09 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

        > Can anyone say why my F-key assignments for macros in WP are not saved
        > when I quit WP? I'm running version 3.5e under OSX 10.2.8. Whenever I
        > restart my G4 (or quit out of WP) upon the relaunch, I have to
        > reassign my macro F-keys. Most tedious.
        >
        > > I went to the Digest index in the messages section here (message
        > > #1575, just after digest #953), opened it in my browser and did
        > > a search

        (etc)

        Thanks!

        JS